Posted by SEO Coach, Fione Tan
SEO Hong Kong vs SEO Malaysia vs SEO Singapore or even SEO China…. are there any differences?
Unlike in USA, where you can just target for the main search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN ( recently relaunched as Bing ) and for English keywords, Asia SEO marketing campaign should be targetted by local Asian languages as well.
For instance, SEO Hong Kong will mainly be in Traditional Chinese Keywords (similar to SEO Taiwan language format), followed by English popular searches. While for SEO China, it will mainly target Simplified chinese keywords (similar to chinese seo marketing plan for Malaysia SEO and Singapore SEO )
Which search engine do you think is most popular in Hong Kong ? Yahoo.com.hk is the most popular choice here but in Malaysia, seo techniques are mainly targetting Google.com
Therefore here are 4 simple ideas for your website Asia SEO marketing plan
1. List down the main countries that you want to sell to and prioritise the countries.
2. List out the popular search engines of those countries
3. List out your keywords in the different languages
– SEO marketing keywords for different keywords eg SEO Japan, SEO Korea, or SEO China?
4. Translate your website to the different languages
That reminds me that i have some webpages online that i need to be translated into other languages now. Let’s get working on the ideas now & increase your website income via SEO marketing.